BAUME & MERCIER
Hampton Automatic 27.5mm Stainless Steel and Alligator Watch, Ref. No. 10522
The watches in Baume & Mercier's 'Hampton' collection are defined by their sleek rectangular design, echoing the brand’s Art Deco heydays, back in the Roaring Twenties. This reference has been expertly crafted in Switzerland from polished stainless steel and powered by an automatic movement that's visible through the exhibition case back. It's clean and legible, with ruthenium numerals and indices, and secures with a black alligator strap.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made calibre ETA 2671 automatic movement with 38-hour power reserve
- 21 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Opaline dial
- Ruthenium hands, numerals and indices
- Polished stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Folding clasp-fastening black alligator strap
- Case width: 27.5mm; case length: 43mm; case thickness: 9.95mm; lug width: 18mm
- Water resistance: 5 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Alligator: USA
- Reference number: 10522
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.