BELL & ROSS
BR 03-92 Blue Steel Automatic 42mm Steel and Leather Watch, Ref. No. BR0392-BLU-ST/SCA
Bell & Ross was founded in 1992 by a group of aeronautical control panel engineers and horological specialists, and over 25 years later its watches still reference those military roots – especially in the ‘Instruments’ collection, whose circle-in-a-square aesthetics directly draw from cockpit dials. This ‘Blue Steel’ piece pouts with all the pluck of an officer and and gentleman, thanks to that cobalt sunray dial. It comes with a coordinating blue leather strap, as well as a highly resilient fabric one when putting the 10-bar water resistance to use.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre BR-CAL.302 automatic movement with 40-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Blue sunray dial
- White Super-LumiNova®-coated hands, numerals and indices
- Satin-polished steel case
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening storm-blue leather strap (Calf); additional black fabric strap
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 10mm; lug width: 24mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: BR0392-BLU-ST/SCA
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.