BELL & ROSS
BR V2-93 GMT Automatic 41mm Stainless Steel Watch, Ref. No. BRV293-BL-ST/SST
Bell & Ross asks pilots, divers and even bomb disposal experts to give input on its watches, ensuring they're reliable and precise. Powered by a BR-CAL.303 self-winding movement, this 'BR V2-93 GMT' reference is fitted with an extra hand so you'll be able to keep track of the time in more than one zone while travelling. It's housed in a satin-polished stainless steel case for optimal durability and has a Super-Luminova®-detailed dial below a scratch-resistant domed sapphire glass. The sleek bracelet strap is versatile enough to go with formal shirt and sweatshirt cuffs alike.
We offer a five-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
- Swiss-made calibre BR-CAL.303 automatic movement with 40-hour power reserve
- 21 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Black dial
- Super-LumiNova® numerals, indices and hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 41mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: BRV293-BL-ST/SST
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.