Plum K-Jacket Unstructured Cotton-Blend Corduroy Blazer
- IT 46 (only one left)
- IT 48 (only one left)
- IT 50 (sold out)
- IT 52 (sold out)
- IT 54 (sold out)
- IT 56 (sold out)
- IT 58 (sold out)
Boglioli's 'K-Jacket' has a comfortable unstructured profile that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion - layer it over a crew-neck sweater for casual evenings out. It's been tailored in Italy from cotton-blend corduroy dyed a rich plum shade and lined only through the sleeves so it's easy to pull on. Shown here with Brunello Cucinelli sweater, Officine Generale suit trousers, J.M. Weston shoes.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This regular cut blazer is designed for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 50
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Plum cotton-blend corduroy
- Notch lapels, non-functioning buttoned cuffs, chest welt pocket, two front patch pockets, double vent, two internal pockets, partially lined
- Three button fastening
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo); lining: 50% cupro, 50% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.