Premier Chronograph 42mm Stainless Steel Watch, Ref. No. A13315351B1A1
Breitling created its 'Premier' line at the dawn of Europe's Beau Monde era – at the time, a man was defined by the sophistication of the watch he wore, and the brand's were some of the most coveted. This stainless steel chronograph piece is one in a new series inspired by the original models, scaled up to more contemporary dimensions and powered by the in-house automatic Calibre 13 movement. The black dial is accented with luminous hands, white indices and a date window, alongside three of the watchmaker's celebrated military-grade counters. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre Breitling 13 automatic chronograph movement with 42-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hand, second subdial
- Date window
- Chronograph: Sweep second hand, 30-minute and 12-hour sub-dials
- Black dial
- Super-LumiNova®-filled hands and indices, black and white indices
- Stainless steel case
- Bidirectional bezel
- Crown for date and time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire crystal lens
- Engraved case back
- Folding clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 13.80mm; lug width: 22mm
- COSC-certified chronometer
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation case
- Reference number: A13315351B1A1
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.