Linen and Cotton-Blend Shirt
- XS (sold out)
- S (sold out)
- M (sold out)
- L (sold out)
- XL (only one left)
- XXL (only one left)
- XXXL (sold out)
You'll really appreciate Brunello Cucinelli's shirt when the weather warms. It's been made in Italy from a naturally breathable blend of linen and cotton and tailored with short sleeves. A pair of utility pockets detail the neat profile, which fastens with horn buttons.
Shown here with: Edward Green Loafers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a regular cut
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Off-white linen and cotton-blend
- Spread collar, buttoned chest flap pockets
- Button fastenings
- 62% linen, 38% cotton; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo)
- Hand wash
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.