Herringbone Twill Blazer
Brunello Cucinelli's blazer has been tailored in Italy from twill using a blend of cotton and lightweight Japanese paper yarn that's known for its soft handle. It's woven with a smart herringbone pattern and fastens with natural horn buttons.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Regular cut blazer, tailored for a comfortable fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Ecru herringbone twill
- Notch lapels, functioning buttoned cuffs, chest welt pocket, front flap pockets, double vent, internal buttoned slip pocket
- Button fastenings
- 72% paper yarn, 28% cotton; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.