Checked Stretch-Cotton Poplin Shirt
Burberry's shirt is patterned in its signature check, originally designed as the lining for the label's iconic trench coats. It's cut from stretch-cotton poplin and fastens with lustrous mother-of-pearl buttons. Leave yours untucked with dark jeans.
- Model wears a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a L
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 182cm
- Mulitcoloured stretch-cotton poplin
- Button fastenings
- 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Machine wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.