Checked Stretch-Cotton Poplin Shirt
- XS (only one left)
- S (low stock)
- XL (only one left)
The iconic Burberry check featured on this shirt was first introduced as a coat lining in the 1920s, and it still feels just as fresh today. Made from cotton-poplin that has a slight stretch, it has a classic collar and regular cut that'll look great unbuttoned over a plain white T-shirt. Shown here with Maison Margiela trousers, Burberry T-shirt, Maison Margiela sneakers.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This shirt is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- Multicoloured stretch-cotton poplin
- Chest patch pocket
- Button fastenings
- 95% cotton, 5% elastane
- Machine wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.