Woolford Slim-Fit Quilted Arctic Tech Down Jacket
- XL (only one left)
Cut for a slim fit and a short length, Canada Goose's 'Woolford' jacket is ideal for mild weather and climates. It's made from the label's wind and waterproof 'Arctic Tech' with an insulating 625-power down fill. The elongated two-way zips conceal double-stacked fleece-lined pockets, so you can keep your phone and keys in the top ones and your hands warm below. Shown here with Carhartt WIP trousers, Outerknown sweatshirt, Sorel boots.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This jacket is designed for a regular cut
- Padded, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black Arctic Tech
- Designer emblem, two front zipped pockets, ribbed-knit trims, internal pocket, fully lined
- Two-way zip fastening
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton; lining: 100% nylon; padding1: 80% down, 20% feathers (duck); padding2: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- Made in Canada
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.