Appliquéd Colour-Block Leather Jacket
CELINE HOMME pays homage to old-school Americana in its SS21 collection, and this bomber jacket has a particularly '80s feel. It's made from panels of white, black and red lamb leather and detailed with the show's title, 'The Dancing Kid', as well as matching golden palm trees.
- Fits true to size
- This jacket has a regular cut and is elasticated at the hem
- Supple, non-stretchy leather
- Model takes an IT44 but is wearing an IT48 as seen on runway
- Model measures: (XS, IT 44, UK/US 34) chest 34"/ 86cm, height 6'0"/ 183cm
- White, black, red and gold leather
- Front slash pockets, elasticated trims, fully lined
- Zip fastening
- 100% leather (Lamb)
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.