Camp-Collar Logo-Embroidered Colour-Block Brushed Twill Shirt
Born in Paris and Montréal respectively, CHERRY LA founders Joseph Perez and David Levy have always had a fascination with classic American style. This camp-collar shirt is made from panels of brushed twill and embroidered with the logo at the chest as a nod to retro bowling uniforms.
- Model wears a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a L
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Red and white twill
- Button fastenings
- 95% viscose, 5% polyester
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.