Tapered Pleated Cotton-Blend Corduroy Trousers
- IT 46 (only one left)
- IT 48 (low stock)
- IT 50 (only one left)
- IT 52 (only one left)
- IT 54 (low stock)
- IT 56 (sold out)
Caruso's trousers are tailored with single front pleats that allow more room across the lap and emphasise the tapered, carrot-shaped cut. They've been made in Italy from cotton-blend corduroy in a nice neutral shade of beige that can be worn with most other colours. The adjustable waist tabs negate the need for a belt. Shown here with Boglioli shirt, MAN 1924 blazer.
This item is large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits large to size. Take one size smaller than normal
- Tapered leg, mid-rise style with unfinished hems and adjustable tabs at the waist
- Size IT48 trousers have a hem width of approximately 6.7”/ 17cm and a rise measurement of 11.4”/ 29cm
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 46
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Beige cotton-blend corduroy
- Belt loops, adjustable waist tabs, two front slash pockets, front buttoned ticket pocket, two back buttoned welt pockets, front pleats, unfinished hems
- Button and zip fastening
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane; buttons: 100% horn (buffalo)
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.