Twill-Panelled Supima Cotton-Fleece Jacket
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Cottle's jacket has been made in Japan from Supima cotton-fleece - the napped material feels particularly soft. Its colour is achieved using a kakishibu method, which uses odourless fermented persimmon juice to hand-dye.
This product was Locally Made from Considered Materials using Heritage Craft, with a focus on Future Craft and made to Last Longer.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Size 1 = XS, 2 = S, 3 = M, 4 = L and 5 = XL
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve an oversized fit
- This jacket is designed for a relaxed cut
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Blue Supima cotton-fleece, brown cotton and linen-blend twill
- Zip fastening
- 100% Supima cotton; trim: 56% cotton, 44% linen
- Hand wash
- Designer colour: Indigo Kakishibu
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.