Magic Ways Organic Cotton-Jersey T-shirt
Established in 2015 in Kojima, the home city of denim, Cottle commits to the idea that there is beauty in things with a utilitarian use. This 'Magic Ways' T-shirt is made from GOTS-certified organic cotton-jersey using compact threads that are twisted to make the fabric stronger and prevent pilling. The soft white shade is dyed by hand and pairs nicely with beige trousers.
This product was made from Considered Materials, using Heritage Craft, with a focus on Future Craft, Locally Made and Made to Last Longer.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Size 1 = XS, 2 = S, 3 = M, 4 = L and 5 = XL
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This T-shirt is designed for a relaxed cut
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- White organic cotton-jersey
- 100% organic cotton
- Machine wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.