Magic Ways Tie-Dyed Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
Cottle's 'Magic Ways' T-shirt is made from soft cotton-jersey that's tie-dyed by hand in tonal-blue and white strokes using natural dyes. Chain stitching, also found on vintage denim, is used around the shoulders to create wide range of movement. Team yours with denim and a bucket hat to channel full '90s nostalgia.
This product was Locally Made from Considered Materials using Heritage Craft, with a focus on Future Craft and Made to Last Longer.
This product is part of our Small World collection: MR PORTER's global edit of brands that champion people- and planet-first manufacturing methods. Every piece in the capsule adheres to the principles of our Craftsmanship Code.
- Size 1 = XS, 2 = S, 3 = M, 4 = L and 5 = XL
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This T-shirt is designed for a relaxed cut
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 3
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- White and tonal-blue cotton-jersey
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- Designer colour: Star Shower
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.