Logo-Appliquéd Cotton-Gabardine Jacket
During the early 1970s, C.P. Company pioneered innovative garment-dyeing techniques, which are still used today. This utility-inspired shirt is made from the label's hard-wearing cotton-gabardine that's dyed to produce an increased chromatic depth.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Designed for a regular fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Black cotton-gabardine
- Two-way zip fastening
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.