DRIES VAN NOTEN
Crow Oversized Printed Cotton-Twill Shirt
Dries Van Noten, a legendary member of the Antwerp Six collective, is celebrated for his eclectic style and expressive patterns. This oversized shirt is cut from cotton-twill and printed with a multicoloured abstract graphic that's deliberately asymmetrically placed. Wear with tailored trousers and let it speak for itself.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This oversized shirt is intended for a loose fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured cotton-twill
- Spread collar, buttoned cuffs, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.