DRIES VAN NOTEN
Tie-Dyed Denim Jeans
- UK/US 29 (sold out)
- UK/US 30 (sold out)
- UK/US 32 (sold out)
- UK/US 34 (sold out)
The soundtrack at Dries Van Noten's AW19 show featured the voices of Messrs Jimi Hendrix and John Lennon, hinting at the tie-dyed clothing that would follow. Cut straight, these denim jeans are decorated with psychedelic sunbursts throughout, and fitted with metal buttons and rivets bearing the brand's name. Take inspiration from the runway styling and wear them with all black to showcase the vibrant colours. Shown here with Dries Van Noten jacket, Bottega Veneta T-shirt, Dries Van Noten boots.
Please note, shipping restrictions apply.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Straight leg, mid-rise style
- Size 30 jeans have a hem width of approximately 8.7”/ 22cm
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 30
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured denim
- Belt loops, five pockets, leather designer back patch
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.