ENFANTS RICHES DÉPRIMÉS
Printed Cotton-Blend Poplin Shirt
Henri Alexander Levy, conceptual artist and Enfants Riches Déprimés founder, often incorporates his artwork into the collection - you'll find some of his sketches printed on this shirt. It's cut from cotton-blend poplin and detailed with signature stars along the collar.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- Designed for a regular fit
- Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a M
- Model measures: chest 36/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- White and black cotton-blend poplin
- Button fastenings
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.