Black City Silk And Cotton-Blend Poplin Shirt
Part of Ermenegildo Zegna's 'Modern Tailoring' project, this 'City' shirt is made from crisp silk and cotton-blend poplin and fits slim through the body - it's designed to underpin blazers and waistcoats. The mother-of-pearl buttons are concealed to ensure the front remains sleek and streamlined.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is intended for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an EU 39 (UK/US 15.5)
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Black silk and cotton-blend
- Classic collar, buttoned cuffs
- 66% silk, 34% cotton
- Hand wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.