Paz Linen and Cotton-Blend Corduroy Suit Jacket
When it comes to the label's tailoring, Gabriela Hearst takes a classic English approach. Modelled on traditional sports jackets, this 'Paz' style is cut from linen-blend corduroy that's woven with plenty of cotton. It has neat notched lapels and a double vent at the back.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit across the shoulders
- Regular cut blazer, tailored for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Camel linen-blend corduroy
- Notch lapels, buttoned cuffs, front patch pockets, double vent
- Button fastenings
- 53% linen, 47% cotton; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining: 100% silk
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.