Art That Kills Reversible Printed Cotton-Jersey Hoodie
Josué Thomas uses his disciplines in painting and graphic design to inspire his Gallery Dept. collections. Cut for a relaxed fit from loopback cotton-jersey, this reversible hoodie is detailed with the label's provocative slogan "Art That Kills" in a partially faded, stencil print.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- This hoodie is designed for a relaxed cut
- Intended to be worn multiple ways
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Yellow and red loopback cotton-jersey
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.