Double-Breasted Stitched Wool Blazer
Giorgio Armani trained in medicine before pursuing his passion for design, and his legendary tailoring is just what the doctor ordered, sartorially speaking. Made in Naples, this double-breasted blazer is cut from premium brown pinhead wool with generous peak lapels and streamlined jetted pockets.
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- Internal shoulder pads
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing an IT 50
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Brown wool
- Peak lapels, non-functioning buttoned cuffs, chest welt pocket, front welt pockets, double vent, partially lined
- Double-breasted button fastenings
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.