Double-Breasted Twill Suit Jacket
Giorgio Armani has been renowned for impeccable suiting since 1975. A throwback to vintage tailoring, this Italian-made twill jacket is cut for a slightly loose fit and has padded shoulders and wide peak lapels. Wear it with the matching trousers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Stone twill
- Peak lapels, non-functioning buttoned cuffs, chest welt pocket, front welt pockets, double vent, partially lined
- Double-breasted button fastenings
- 55% viscose, 45% wool; lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.