Laureato Chronograph Automatic 42mm Stainless Steel Watch, Ref. No. 81020-11-131-11A
Girard-Perregaux's 'Laureato Chronograph' watch has a 904L stainless steel case that's highly durable and holds its polished gleam. The silvered dial is defined by the Clou de Paris pattern, as well as the blued hands and indices - the vibrant colour is achieved by heating the metal above 290°. This piece is powered by the calibre GP03300-0137 automatic movement, which is made up of 419 components that feature circular graining, bevelling and Côtes de Genève finishes. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre GP03300-0137 automatic movement with 46-hour power reserve
- 63 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Silver dial
- Blue Super-LumiNova®-coated hands and markers, white indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Stainless steel case back
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 12.01mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 81020-11-131-11A
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.