1966 Automatic 40mm 18-Karat Rose Gold and Alligator Watch, Ref. No. 49555-52-132-BB60
Girard-Perregaux's '1966' 40mm watch is a testament to the brand's Swiss engineering expertise. Powered by 218 components of automatic movement developed from start to finish in the label's workshop, it boasts a precise column-wheel chronograph complication that can be admired through the sapphire glass back. The round case is cut from polished 18-karat rose gold offset with a silver opaline dial and smart alligator strap. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made GP03300-0030 automatic movement with 46-hour power reserve
- 27 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Date window
- Silvered opaline dial
- 18-karat rose gold hands and markers
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Buckle-fastening black alligator strap
- Case diameter: 40mm; case thickness: 8.9mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Alligator: USA
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: 49555-52-132-BB60
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.