Classic Bridges Automatic Skeleton 45mm Rose Gold and Alligator Watch, Ref. No. 86000-52-001-BB6A
Girard-Perregaux has had a part in so many innovative technical developments in watchmaking over the past two centuries. The first edition of its 'Bridges' timepiece was issued back in the late 1800s and won a gold medal at the Paris Universal Exhibition. Built in the horologer's Swiss workshop, this updated 'Classics' model references original designs and features two bridges which hold the hands and balance spring in place. The transparent back and partially open-worked skeleton dial let you appreciate the intricacies of the in-house calibre GP08600-0002 movement, while the sapphire glass crystal and sleek 18-karat rose gold case ensure resilience to scratches. It's finished with an black alligator strap that will work with any outfit. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre GP08600-0002 automatic movement with 48-hour power reserve
- 29 jewels, 21,600 Vph
- Suspended hour and minute hands
- Skeleton dial
- Luminous hands, markers and indices
- 18-karat rose gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Buckle-fastening alligator strap
- Case diameter: 45mm; case thickness: 12.16mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Alligator: USA
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 86000-52-001-BB6A
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.