Laureato Automatic 42mm Stainless Steel Watch, Ref. No. 81010-11-431-11A
Girard-Perregaux celebrated its 225th anniversary with a limited edition run of its 'Laureato' watch from 1975, later adding it to the main collection. Defined by the original's unique octagonal bezel, this 42mm model has been manufactured in Switzerland from stainless steel with a sleek integrated bracelet strap and is set with a blue Clou de Paris dial. It functions on a calibre GP01800-0013 automatic movement with a 54-hour power reserve. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre GP01800-0013 automatic movement with 54-hour power reserve
- 28 jewels, 21,600 Vph
- Hour and minute hands, small seconds counter
- Date window
- Guilloché-bevelled blue dial
- Luminous hands, markers and indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 10.88mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 81010-11-431-11A
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.