Laureato Automatic 42mm Stainless Steel Watch, Ref. No. 81010-11-634-11A
Girard-Perregaux's 'Laureato' watch was first showcased in 1975 and defined by its sport-inspired case, which features an octagonal bezel and integrated bracelet. This one has been crafted in Switzerland from stainless steel and set with a black Clou de Paris dial and coated hands for optimum visibility. The calibre GP01800-0025 automatic movement has an impressive 54-hour power reserve and is water-resistant to 10 bar. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre GP01800-0025 automatic movement with 54-hour power reserve
- 28 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands, small seconds counter
- Date window
- Guilloché-bevelled black dial
- Luminous hands, markers and indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 10.88mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 81010-11-634-11A
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.