Laureato Automatic Skeleton 42mm Stainless Steel Watch, Ref. No. 81015-11-001-11A
Girard-Perregaux's 'Laureato' watch has been part of its lineup since the mid-'70s, proving its timeless appeal. This stainless steel edition features an intricate, hand-decorated skeleton dial and suspended hands, indices and a small seconds counter that showcase the horologer's expertise. It's encased in sapphire glass crystal on the front and back so you can appreciate the craftsmanship from every angle. The reliable Swiss-made calibre GP01800-0006 automatic movement was first introduced back in 2016 and features a rhodium-plated gear train and rose gold oscillating weight. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre GP01800-0006 automatic movement with 54-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands, small seconds counter
- Skeleton dial
- Luminous hands, markers and indices
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 10.88mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 81015-11-001-11A
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.