Laureato Earth To Sky Automatic Skeleton 42mm Ceramic Watch, Ref. No. 81015-32-432-32A
Girard-Perregaux has built this watch with a precise, hand-decorated skeleton calibre - a tribute to the intricacies of mechanics. Made in its Swiss workshop, this 'Earth to Sky' edition has a reliable GP01800-1041 automatic movement that's PVD-coated to achieve a handsome blue appearance. It's housed in a sleek black ceramic case (a first for the time-tested 'Laureato' model) with an anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire glass crystal lens. Look closely and you'll notice the rhodium-plated and pink gold oscillating weight on the reverse. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- Swiss-made calibre GP01800-1041 automatic movement with 54-hour power reserve
- 25 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands, small seconds counter
- Skeleton dial
- Luminous hands, markers and indices
- Ceramic case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet strap
- Case diameter: 42mm; case thickness: 10.93mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: 81015-32-432-32A
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.