St Moritz 30" Leather-Trimmed Trolley Case
St Moritz was a premier holiday destinations for jet setters in the '70s, and the inspiration behind Globe-Trotter's collection of the same name. Great for long trips, whether travelling to the snowy Alps or somewhere a bit more tropical, this 30" trolley case has been handcrafted in Hertfordshire from durable vulcanised fibreboard and features internal straps to hold your clothes securely in place. It's lockable to keep valuables safe and has a telescopic handle and smooth wheels to make getting around easier. Shown here with Canali coat, Canali trousers, Canali sweater, Church's boots.
This item's measurements are:
- Handle Length: 22.5cm / 8.9in
- Height: 74.5cm / 29.3in
- Width: 41cm / 16.1in
- Navy vulcanised fibreboard
- Telescopic handle, top and side handles
- Two wheels, claret leather (cow) straps and trims
- Two internal straps
- Fully lined in ecru cotton-canvas
- Push lock fastening with keys, buckle-fastening straps
- Weighs approximately 12.1lbs/ 5.5kg
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.