Burnished Sterling Silver and Resin Necklace
Gucci's necklace is strung with a Malocchio-inspired pendant set with a green malachite-effect resin stone representing good fortune. It's surrounded by an engraved sterling silver snake – a recurring emblem for the brand – that can also be found throughout the 'Gucci Garden', a combination museum, restaurant and shop opened up my Mr Alessandro Michele in Florence.
This item's measurements are:
- Pendant Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Pendant Length: 2cm / 0.8in
- Burnished sterling silver
- Green resin
- Lobster clasp fastening
- Comes in a pouch and presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- MR PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.