Straight-Leg Printed Silk-Twill Shorts
Gucci's shorts are printed with its 'Roi Soleil' motif - flourishes of knights, ribbons and horses - as an homage to the 'Sun King', Louis XIV, who chose the symbol as his person emblem. They've been made in Italy from fluid silk-twill and cut to hit just below the knees. Wear them with the matching shirt and the label's signature loafers.
- Model wears a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Relaxed-straight leg, low-crotch style
- Elasticated at the waist
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing an IT 48
- Model measures: waist size 30, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Multicoloured silk-twill
- Button fastenings
- 100% silk
- Dry clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.