Slim-Fit Silk Satin-Trimmed Cotton-Blend Velvet Tuxedo Jacket
In celebration of Gucci's centenary, Alessandro Michele looked to one of the house's most iconic designs - the Tom Ford-era tux. This jacket is cut from plush cotton-blend velvet and outlined with tonal silk-satin trims. The oversized lapels and exaggerated shoulders mimic the '96 original.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This blazer is tailored for a slim fit
- Internal shoulder pads
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Red cotton-blend velvet and silk-satin
- Peak lapels, non-functioning buttoned cuffs, chest and two front welt pockets, single vent, two internal pockets, fully lined
- One button fastening
- 98% cotton, 2% elastane; trims: 100% silk; lining1: 100% viscose; lining2: 100% cupro
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.