H. MOSER & CIE.
Venturer Hand-Wound 39mm 18-Karat Red Gold and Leather Watch, Ref. No. 2327-0410
The 'Venturer Concept's' striking minimalism is a true representation of H. Moser & Cie.'s design restraint. The Vantablack® dial, made from the darkest material known to man, limits light reflections to create the impression of a black hole, which contrasts with the warm glow of the 18-karat red gold case. A power reserve indicator for the HMC 327 hand-wound movement is placed discreetly at the back, leaving just hour and minute hands for timekeeping. It makes the most elegant and refined of dress watches.
We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. For more information, contact one of our experts by emailing email@example.com
- Swiss-made calibre HMC 327 hand-wound movement with 3-day power reserve
- 29 jewels, 18,000 Vph
- Hour and minute hands
- Power reserve indicator
- Vantablack® dial
- 18-karat red gold hands
- 18-karat red gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back with power reserve indicator
- Pin buckle-fastening black leather strap (Kudu)
- Case diameter: 39mm; case thickness: 11.9mm; strap width: 18mm; lug width: 20mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Reference number: 2327-0410
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.