Printed Cotton-Jersey T-shirt
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Before it made clothes, Holiday Boileau was a much-loved travel and lifestyle magazine, so you'll often find reissues of retro covers on the brand's T-shirts. The back of this cotton-jersey one is printed with Mr Gordon Coster's snap of the Chicago skyline from the October 1951 edition. Shown here with Séfr trousers, Veja sneakers.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up
- This T-shirt is designed for a regular cut
- Mid-weight, stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured cotton-jersey
- Crew neck
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.