Embroidered Patchwork Denim Trucker Jacket
- S (sold out)
- M (sold out)
- L (sold out)
- XL (sold out)
Human Made often references Harajuku street style circa the '90s – the era when label founder Nigo made his name on the scene, and, he notes, utility-inspired outfits were all the rage. This trucker jacket is modelled after Japanese 'work' styles, enlivened in a colourful patchwork of rigid denim. The back is embroidered with a brand motto and one of the front buttons features its heart-shaped emblem.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits very small to size. Take two sizes larger than normal
- This jacket is cut for a boxy fit and is slightly short in the sleeves
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a L
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured denim
- Buttoned cuffs and chest flap pockets, yellow embroidery
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.