Army-Green Unstructured Shell Blazer
Colour: Army green
- IT 46 (sold out)
- IT 48 (sold out)
- IT 50 (only one left)
- IT 52 (only one left)
Incotex's blazer is cut from technical shell from Montedoro, a Venetian brand that also sits under the Slowear umbrella. Minimally lined to keep it as lightweight as possible, it has a soft structure so it can be folded and packed away easily, making it ideal for travelling. Dress it up with tailored trousers and a fresh white button-down, or take it in a casual direction with a Breton tee and sneakers. Shown here with Mr P. T-shirt, Incotex trousers, Common Projects sneakers, Mr P. socks.
This item is small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- This jacket is tailored for a regular fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 50
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Army-green shell
- Notch lapels, chest welt pocket, two front flap pockets, single vent, two internal pockets, partially lined
- Three button fastening
- 100% polyester; lining: 51% cotton, 49% viscose
- Machine wash
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.