Donegal Linen Sweater
Part of the Aran Islands, Inis Meáin is surrounded by an illustrious knitwear heritage. This sweater has been hand-finished in Ireland from tactile Donegal linen with a light, airy handle. It's just as comfortable worn solo as layered between a collared shirt and padded gilet.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a relaxed fit
- This sweater is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Lightweight knit
- Model wears a L
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Red mélange Donegal linen
- 100% linen
- Hand wash
- Designer colour: Trianon
- Made in Ireland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.