Slub Linen and Silk-Blend Sweater
Inis Meáin is named after the middle-most of the Aran Islands, where knitting has been a way of life for centuries. Handcrafted from a slub linen and silk-blend, this sweater is designed for a slightly loose fit and rolled along the edges.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- The model is wearing a size larger to achieve a relaxed fit
- This sweater is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Lightweight, open knit
- Model wears a L
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Beige and white slub linen and silk-blend
- 90% linen, 10% silk
- Hand wash
- Designer colour: Sirocco
- Made in Ireland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.