Portofino Hand-Wound Moon Phase 45mm 18-Karat Red Gold and Alligator Watch
IWC SCHAFFHAUSEN's 'Portofino' watch is powered by a 59800-calibre movement that can be seen through the exhibition sapphire glass back and has an eight-day reserve, so you'll only need to wind it once a week. The eye-catching moon phase dial not only helps you keep track of where you are in the month, but is so accurate it will only need to be adjusted by one day after 577 years. This classic 45mm case is made from 18-karat red gold and anchored in place by a deep-brown Santoni alligator strap. We offer a two-year warranty for all working parts and manufacturing faults for luxury watches. Call our Customer Care team for more information.
Need more advice? Read the Luxury Watch Guide.
- IWC-manufactured calibre 59800 hand-wound movement with 192-hour power reserve
- 30 jewels, 28,800 Vph
- Hour and minute hands
- Central hacking seconds
- Date and moon-phase window
- Grey dial
- 18-karat red gold case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Exhibition case back
- Buckle-fastening dark-brown alligator strap
- Case diameter: 45mm; case thickness: 13.2mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- Comes in a presentation box
- Reference number: IW516403
- Manufactured in Switzerland
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.