Jean Camp-Collar Printed Cotton-Poplin Shirt
- IT 46 (only one left)
- IT 48 (only one left)
- IT 50 (low stock)
- IT 52 (low stock)
- IT 54 (only one left)
Inspired by Mr Simon-Porte Jacquemus' sunny childhood memories of Provence, this camp-collar shirt is printed with colourful flowers. It's tailored from starchy cotton-poplin and cut for an exaggerated boxy fit.
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Take the next size up if you wish to achieve the runway look
- This shirt is designed for a boxy fit
- Weighted, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured cotton-poplin
- Camp collar, chest patch pocket, embroidered designer emblem, locker loop
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.