Printed Cotton-Jersey T-Shirt
KAPITAL is named after Kojima in Okayama Prefecture - a district that's known as the 'Denim Capital' of Japan. This cotton-jersey T-shirt is printed with the label's signature 'Good Service' slogan and has dropped shoulder seams that accentuate the comfortable cut.
- Size 1 = XS, 2 = S, 3 = M, 4 = L, 5 = XL and 6 = XXL
- Model wears a size larger to achieve a looser fit
- Lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing a 3
- Model measures: chest 36"/ 92cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Multicoloured cotton-jersey
- 100% cotton
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.