Okagilly Appliquéd Denim Jeans
Part of KAPTIAL's 'KOUNTRY' line, these 'Okagilly' jeans feature appliquéd bones inspired by Mexico's Day of the Dead skeletons. They're cut in a straight-leg fit from rigid Japanese 14oz denim and topped with the brand's banjo-playing mascot at the back pocket.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Straight leg, mid-rise style
- Size 32 jeans have a hem width of approximately 7”/ 18cm
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a 32
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Beige denim
- Belt loops, designer appliquéd designer emblems
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton
- Hand wash
- Made in Japan
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.