Conrad Slim-Fit Herringbone Wool Suit Trousers
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. Kingsman's suit trousers are named after the impeccably dressed agent Conrad in the latest prequel to the film franchise, The King's Man, set during WWI. Recalling early 1900s styles, they have been tailored in Italy from William Halstead British wool and adjust with buckled waist tabs.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Slim cut, mid-rise trousers with unfinished hems and adjustable tabs at the waist
- Size IT 50 trousers have a hem width of approximately 8”/ 21cm and a rise measurement of 11.4”/ 29cm
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears an IT 50
- Model measures: waist size 32, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Grey herringbone wool
- Buckled waist tabs, two front slash pockets, back buttoned welt pocket, unfinished hems
- Hook, zip and button fastenings
- 100% wool; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.