Conrad Slim-Fit Mélange Wool Suit Trousers
EXCLUSIVE AT MR PORTER. With its agency hidden in a Savile Row tailors, Kingsman has exacting standards when it comes to suiting. These trousers are the same as those worn by agent Conrad in the latest film, The King's Man, set in the early 1900s. They're cut from mélange wool with adjustable waist tabs and sharply pressed creases.
- Fits small to size. Take one size larger than normal
- Slim cut, mid-rise trousers with unfinished hems and adjustable tabs at the waist
- Size IT 50 trousers have a hem width of approximately 8”/ 21cm and a rise measurement of 11.4”/ 29cm
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Tonal-navy mélange wool
- Adjustable waist tabs, two front slash pockets, two back buttoned welt pockets, pressed creases
- Button, hook and zip fastening
- 100% wool; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo); lining: 100% viscose
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.