Camp-Collar Printed Crinkled Cotton-Blend Poplin Shirt
Lemaire has collaborated with American self-taught painter Joseph E. Yoakum to showcase a range of his vibrant drawings. This camp-collar shirt is made from crinkled cotton-blend poplin and printed with the artist's 1963-65 illustration 'Mound Valley Kansas'. It's cut for a slightly loose fit with dropped shoulders and elbow-length sleeves.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- This shirt is designed for a slightly loose fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wears a M
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'1"/ 185cm
- Multicoloured crinkled cotton-blend poplin
- Camp collar, chest patch pocket, side slits
- Button fastenings
- 74% cotton, 26% polyamide
- Dry clean
- This item has been imported
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.