Logo-Debossed Leather-Trimmed Denim Jacket
Loewe started out in 1846 as a co-operative of Spanish leather workers. Honouring its heritage, this jacket is cut from deep-blue denim and stitched with a branded leather pocket. The classic shape is modelled on workwear, so it's also fitted with two practical patch pockets.
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly loose fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is shown wearing an IT 48
- Model measures: chest 38"/ 96cm, height 6'2"/ 188cm
- Blue denim, brown leather
- Button fastenings
- 100% cotton; trim: 100% leather (Calf)
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.